This weekend we’ve teamed up with botanical illustrator Kirsty Mauritz to give away a ‘Crowborough Lily’ art print – just in time for Easter on Sunday 4th April 2021!
To enter all you need to do is tell us what your favourite flower is and of course like/follow @KirstyMauritz. Feel free to tag two friends who might also like to enter or share this competition.
@KirstyMauritz (IG Link) produces beautiful hand-drawn illustrations, using layers of shape and colour to create flowers and leaves “I spend time simplifying the lines and love to focus on the forms and order we see in the botanical world”. Kirsty’s work is inspired by walks in the British countryside with her children and dog, digging in her own flower patch or visits to other gardens. The art prints are printed onto recycled card and wrapped in plastic free packaging. You can buy Kirsty’s prints via www.kirstymauritz.co.uk
Competition T&Cs can be found on our website. This competition closes at 8pm on Monday 22nd March 2021.
Kirsty Mauritz Illustrator - Terms & Conditions
1. How to Enter: To enter all you need to do is tell us what your favourite flower is and of course like/follow @KirstyMauritz (IG Link). Feel free to tag two friends who might also like to enter or share this competition.
2. The prize draw opens at 8pm on Friday 19th March 2021 and closes at 8pm on Monday 22nd March 2021. The winner will be announced at 8pm on Tuesday 23rd March 2021 via our Facebook and Instagram pages. Entries submitted before or after these dates and times will not be valid
3. This competition is only open to UK residents.
5. One winner will be chosen at random to win an A4 art print of Crowborough Lily
6. Entry into this competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions
7. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary
8. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no physical cash alternatives are available
9. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility
10. Crowborough Families and Kirsty Mauritz reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time
11.The competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.