Into The Trees takes you on a fascinating journey through one of the South East’s most unique landscapes. A rare chance to relax and actively explore our natural surroundings with your family. It’s a packed weekend full of adventure, discovery and inspiration that continues to encourage even more generations to spend time outdoors and discover the wonder of nature and take part in some amazing activities like…Mountain Boarding, Axe Throwing, Slacklining, Yoga, Bug Sculptures, Tree Climbing, Pewter Casting, Pond Dipping, Woodland Tribe, Disc Golf, Nature Masks, Foraging Walks, Mud Monsters, Kayaking, Paddleboards and Canoes, and so much more!
Pippingford Park over Ashdown Forest provides the perfect place for adults to relax enjoying delicious local food while kids run free. The dates are Friday 14th to Sunday 16th September 2018. For more details about the festival please visit their website https://www.into-the-trees.co.uk
Crowborough Families and Into the Trees are giving you the chance to win a weekend family camping ticket (2 adults and 3 children under the age of 17) worth £115.
All you need to do to enter the competition is:
Tag someone in the comment below who you think would also love to go.
The competition closes at midnight on bank holiday Monday 27th August. The winner will be picked at random, full T&C’s below.
Note: This competition is not associated with Facebook.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is only open to UK resident’s aged 18 and over (at the time of entry).
2. Follow the requirements above to enter
3. Crowborough Families are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. Entries to the prize draw will only be accepted until 12:00 midnight on 27th August 2018 inclusive. The winner of the prize draw will be notified via the Crowborough Families social media pages on Tuesday 28th August 2018.
5. The winner of the prize will be selected at random.
6. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions which are final and binding.
7. The Prize should be claimed by the relevant winner within 5 days of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
8. The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
9. The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss
10. By entering this competition you automatically agree to the above.
11. The promoter is Crowborough Families.